Sign in to follow this  
SuperMan

Developers rank

3 posts in this topic

Why do you want to be apart of 3rdworld staff?         am here all the time and i think i would be a good staff member here and i keep a eye on everything 

What makes you different from the other applicants?    i know what am doing and i will do my bit for the site here to keep it good for members to come and feel at home 

What is the purpose of the role your applying for?           Developers

and if you need to see my work here just look at my post here and am a friendly person to work with  

41 minutes ago, SuperMan said:

Why do you want to be apart of 3rdworld staff?         am here all the time and i think i would be a good staff member here and i keep a eye on everything 

What makes you different from the other applicants?    i know what am doing and i will do my bit for the site here to keep it good for members to come and feel at home 

What is the purpose of the role your applying for?           Developers

I need you the read this and read the application outline and really think about this.
As for your corrections please dm me application, detail your application and post threads in appropriate places.